Leandro Martín Olmos | Aug 21, 2023 | 0
FUTURA TWIN, a fully automated transplanter
The FERRARI FUTURA TWIN is a fully automated transplanter that can work with vegetables stored in trays of different sizes and materials (hard plastic, foam, disposable).
The machine works by itself (only one operator is required to feed the transplanter robots with trays). Every robot extracts the seedlings using a technology based on cylindrical plungers combined with moving fingers.
There is no need to use a specific tray to run FUTURA, the machine will be adapted to the tray selected by the user: this is one of the features that makes the Ferrari automated planter a very innovative and versatile machine.
Main characteristics include:
– Electronic Eyes to identify missing plants
– PSC (plant spacing control – hydraulic drive)
– Rubber Roller with adjustable pressure
– Fertilizer applicator
– Granular applicator
– Minimum row distance 30 cm. (12 “”) (TWIN version)
– File number: 2 per item (transplant robot)
– High tolerability to different grounds
– Water despenser
– Planting depth: electric adjustment
– Front disc to open the ground
– Hourly yield per module or element up to 10,000 plants / hour