Alicia Namesny | Jul 19, 2020 | 0
No-contact plant pickup website launched by a software company
The no-contact plant pickup platform features an instant online store for consumer plant ordering
The USA company SBI Software has launched a new national website for no-contact plant pickup in an effort to protect staff, consumers and small businesses.
There is no cost to the merchant or supplier and a 3% of sale charge to the consumer.
0.5% of sales will be donated to a COVID-19 fund or kicked back to the essential worker, according to their website.
Here’s how it works:
- Plant retailers sign up and get instant online store for consumer plant ordering
- Consumers order online on phone, tablet or PC
- The retailer receives notification of new order and schedules pick up on Pick App
- The consumer receives plant pick up notification email detailing where and when
- The consumer drives to pick up location and pops the trunk
- The consumer shows and email with order number through window
- Plant store staff look up order on phone, tablet or PC and loads the car
- Plant store staff loads plants in car
- The consumer drives off with their plants
Learn more here: https://nocontactplantpickup.com/how-it-works
Posted by Kate Spirgen, Greenhouse Management, SBI Software launches no-contact plant pickup website